2021.01-present, Professor, School of Environmental Science and Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
2010.01-2020.12, Associate Professor, School of Environmental Science and Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
2014.06-2015.06 , Visiting scholar, University of California, Davis, USA
2008.03-2009.12, Lecturer, School of Environmental Science and Engineering, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
2005.04-2008.02, Postdoctoral Fellow, Asian Center for Environmental Research, Meisei University, Japan
Bioenergy Production from Biomass Wastes
Biological Treatment of Wastewater
List of Publications
(1) Yanqin Tian, Yan Lin*, Takeshi Hagio, Yun Hang Hu*. Surface-microporous graphene for CO2 adsorption. Catalysis Today, Accepted. doi.org/10.1016/j.cattod.2020.06.002. doi.org/10.1016/j.cattod.2020.06.002.
(2) Haiyang Hu, Yan Lin*, Yun Hang Hu*. Core-shell structured TiO2 as highly efficient visible light photocatalyst for dye degradation. Catalysis Today, 2020,2,341(1):90-95. doi.org/10.1016/j.cattod.2019.01.077.
(3) Suqing Wu, Yan Lin*, Junliang Zhang, Yun Hang Hu*. Visible light photocatalytic degradation of tetracycline over TiO2. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2020,2,382(15):122842. doi.org/10.1016/j.cej.2019.122842.
(4) Yan Lin*, Yafang Zhao, Xinyi Ruan, Tyler Barzee, Zhenyu Zhang, Hainan Kong, Xiaoling Zhang*. The potential of constructed wetland plants for bioethanol production. Bioenergy Research, 2020,13(1):43-49. doi.org/10.1007/s12155-019-10065-y.
(5) Yan Lin, Haiyang Hu, Yun Hang Hu*. Role of ZnO morphology in its reduction and photocatalysis. Applied Surface Science, 2020,2,502(1):144202. doi.org/10.1016/j.apsusc.2019.144202.
(6) Siyuan Fang, Yan Lin, and Yun Hang Hu*. Recent advances in green, safe and fast production of graphene oxide via electrochemical approaches. ACS Sustainable Chemistry & Engineering, 2019,7(15):12671-12681. doi.org/10.1021/acssuschemeng.9b02794.
(7) Haiyang Hu, Yan Lin*, Yun Hang Hu*. Synthesis, structures and applications of single component core-shell structured TiO2: A review. Chemical Engineering Journal, 2019,11,375(1):122029. doi.org/10.1016/j.cej.2019.122029.
(8) Haiyang Hu, Yan Lin*, Yun Hang Hu*. Phase role of white TiO2 precursor in its reduction to black TiO2. Physics Letters A. 2019,8,383(24):2978-2982. doi.org/10.1016/j.physleta.2019.06.025.
(9) Zhuxing Sun, Siyuan Fang, Yan Lin, Yun Hang Hu*. Photo-assisted methanol steam reforming on solid solution of Cu-Zn-Ti oxide. Chemical Engineering Journal. 2019.11, 375(1) 121909. doi.org/10.1016/j.cej.2019.121909.
(10) Yan Lin, Xi Liu, Zhaohui Xing, Yong Geng, Jeffrey Wilson, Deyi Wu, Hainan Kong*. Preparation and Characterization of Magnetic Fe3O4-Chitosan Nanoparticles for Cellulase Immobilization, Cellulose, 2017,24(12) :5541-5550. doi.org/10.1007/s10570-017-1520-6.
(11) Qi Zhang, Deyi Wu, Xinze Wang, Hainan Kong, Yan Lin*. Substrate and product inhibition on yeast performance in ethanol fermentation. Energy Fuels, 2015, 29 (2), 1019-1027. doi.org/10.1021/ef502349v
(12) Wei Zhang, Yan Lin*, Qi Zhang, Xinze Wang, Deyi Wu, Hainan Kong. Optimisation of simultaneous saccharification and fermentation of NaOH-pretreated wheat straw for ethanol production. Fuel. 2013,112(10): 331-337. doi.org/10.1016/j.fuel.2013.05.064
(13) Yan Lin*, Wei Zhang, Chunjie Li, Kei Sakakibara, Shuzo Tanaka, Hainan Kong. Factors affecting ethanol fermentation using Saccharomyces cerevisiae BY4742. Biomass and Bioenergy, 2012, 47: 395-401. doi.org/10.1016/j.biombioe.2012.09.019.
(14) Yan Lin*, Hainan Kong, Deyi Wu, Chunjie Li, Rongying Wang and Shuzo Tanaka. Physiological and molecular biological characteristics of heterotrophic ammonia oxidation by Bacillus sp. LY. World J Microbiol Biotechnol. World Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology. 2010,26(9): 1605-1612. doi.org/10.1007/s11274-010-0336-4.
(15) Yan Lin, Shuzo Tanaka. Ethanol fermentation from biomass resources: current state and prospects. Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology. 2006, 69(6): 627–642. (Highly cited paper)