Office : Room 411, School Building
Nanocatalyst synthesis and its application in the field of sustainable energy and environmental pollution control:
1. Photocatalytic conversion of CO2, CH4 and other greenhouse gas ;
2. Photoelectric catalytic decomposition of H2O to produce clean energy H2;
3. Environmental sewage treatment;
Dr. Songling Wang received her PhD from the National University of Singapore in 2017
City University of Hong Kong, Research Assistant, July 2011-December 2012;
Nanyang Technological University (NTU), Research Associate, January 2013-July 2013;
National University of Singapore (NUS), Research Fellow, August 2017-August 2018;
Assistant Professor, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, September 2018-Now.
1. Y. Zeng, X. Luo, G.Q.Xu, S. L. Wang*, Noble-metal Free FeOOH/Li0.1WO3 Core-shell Nanorods for Selective Oxidation of Methane to Methanol with Visible-NIR Light, Environ. Sci. Technol. 2021, (accepted)
2. X.Wu，Y. Zeng, H. Liu, J. Zhao, T.Zhang,* S. L. Wang*, Noble-metal-free dye-sensitized selective oxidation of methane to methanol with green light (550 nm), Nano Research, 2021 (in press).
3. X.Wu，Y, Zeng, Z. Tang, X.Luo*, Stephen J. Pennycook, S.L.Wang*, Photocatalytic Selective Conversion of Methane to Ethane by Atomically Dispersed Au on WO3 at Room Temperature, J. Energy Chem. 2021,61,195-202.
4. Z.Y, H.C. Liu, J.S. Wang, X.Y.Wu, S.L. Wang*, Synergistic photocatalysis-Fenton reaction for selective conversion of methane to methanol at room temperature, Catal. Sci.& Technol., 2020,10, 2329-2332.
5. S.L. Wang, Y. Zhu，X. Luo, Y. Huang, J. Chai, T. I. Wong, G. Q. Xu* 2D WC/WO3 Heterogeneous hybrid for Photocatalytic decomposition of organic compounds with Vis–NIR light. Adv. Funct. Mater. 2018, 1705357-1705365. (IF=13.325)
6. S.L. Wang, X. Luo, X. Zhou, X. Chi, W. Chen, K. Wu, S. Y. Quek,* G. Q. Xu* Fabrication and properties of a free-standing two-dimensional titania. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2017,139, 15414-15419. (IF=14.357)
7. S.L. Wang, J. Li, S. Wang, J. Wu, T. I. Wong, W. Chen, K. Wu, G. Q. Xu* Two-Dimensional C/TiO2 Heterogeneous Hybrid for noble-metal-free hydrogen evolution. ACS Catalysis. 2017,7, 6892?6900. (IF=11.384)
8. S.L. Wang, S. Lin, D Zhang,* G. Li, M. K. H. Leung* Controlling charge transfer in quantum-size titania for photocatalytic applications. Appl.Catal. B: Environ. 2017, 215, 85-92. (IF=11.698)
9. S.L. Wang, Y. L. Mak, S. Wang, J. Chai, F. Pan, M. L. Foo, W. Chen, K. Wu, G. Q. Xu* Visible-near-infrared-light-driven oxygen evolution reaction with noble-metal-free WO2?WO3 hybrid nanorods. Langmuir, 2016, 32, 13046-13053. (IF=3.8)
10. S.L. Wang, S. V. Kershaw, G. Li,* M. K. H. Leung* The self-assembly synthesis of tungsten oxide quantum dots with enhanced optical properties, J. Mater. Chem. C, 2015, 3, 3280-3285.（IF=5.976）
The research work mainly involves the synthesis of nano-catalysts and their application in the field of environmental catalysis, including the treatment of environmental pollution and green sustainable energy. A series of research results have been obtained, one patent has been authorized, and 21 scientific papers have been published including J. Am. Chem. Soc., Adv. Funct. Mater., ACS Catal. Appl. Catal. B: Environ. etc.
Honors and Awards
1) The "2018 National Outstanding International Student Award", in 2019,
2) The "Pujiang Talent Program (Class A)", in 2019.